For the Parmesan Crust:
- 1/4 mugs Progresso Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 mug freshly grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- For the Broccoli:
- 3 crowns fresh broccoli
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Progresso balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspons stone ground or even dijion mustard
How to make Parmesan Crusted Balsamic Roasted Broccoli
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Y. Line the cooking linen along with aluminum foil. Mix the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and oil. Distribute on the baking linen as well as make for 3-5 minutes, until crispy as well as gold. Set aside in a small dish.
- Cut the actual broccoli into individual florets. Inside a moderate bowl, whisk together the actual olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and dijion mustard. Include the actual broccoli, throwing in order to coat.
- Spread the actual broccoli on the cooking skillet you already ready for the actual breadcrumbs. Period in order to taste with pepper, in the event that preferred. Return the actual pan towards the oven as well as beef roasts for 5minutes, or even until your preferred doneness is actually achieved.
- Remove the actual skillet, spread the actual breadcrumb combination on top and go back to the oven for 2-3 minutes. Function instantly.
Parmesan Crusted Balsamic Roasted Broccoli is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4-6 side dishes