2 cups coarsely chopped white button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 to at least one whole jalapeno, seeds removed as well as diced finely (the total amount depends on exactly how hot you prefer this)
- One Tablespoon lime juice, (about One and a halflime)
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- One and a halfcucumber
How to make Healthy Mushroom Salsa
- Coarsely chop the mushrooms and place them in a dish. Finely dice the actual red onion as well as combine it with the mushrooms.
- Use a small mixer or even finely chop the actual carrots, cilantro, and jalapeno. If you don’t have a food processor this particular component can be done by hand. You want to make sure you don’t have any large chunks. Add the diced ingredients towards the mushroom mixture and mix to mix.
- Pour the actual lime juice as well as garlic salt within the mushroom combination and mix well. Include salt and spice up to taste. Chill within the fridge for at least 15 minutes to allow the flavors meld.
- Before helping peel off as well as piece the cucumber into little models. Make use of the cucumber pieces as “chips” to consume your mushroom salsa.
Healthy Mushroom Salsa is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings