1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Two cups thinly sliced white onions
- 4 cups (Sixteen ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups (8 ounces) rotisserie chicken, sliced
- 1 mug marsala wine
- Eight slices (8 ounces) Provolone cheese
- 4 white or even whole wheat tortillas
How to make Gourmet Chicken Marsala Wrap
- Add olive oil to some large frying pan over medium heat. Add onions and mushrooms as well as cook for Ten minutes or even until vegetables tend to be soft.
- Add marsala wine and sliced chicken as well as cook a couple moments or even until wine decreases.
- Place slices of cheese more than chicken combination and let sit for one minute or till dissolved.
- Warm tortillas within microwave oven after which location 1/4 of the poultry mixure down the core wrap as well as roll like a burrito. Slice in two and enjoy!
Gourmet Chicken Marsala Wrap is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 wraps