1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms (Three oz .)
- One and a half medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2/3 mug uncooked regular long-grain rice
- One 1/3 cups water
- One and a half cup frozen chopped broccoli
- One and a half mug small curd creamed cottage cheese
- 3/4 mug shredded Cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons Progresso® dry bread crumbs (any taste)
- 1 tbs chopped fresh basil leaves or even One tsp dried basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Two eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (One oz)
- 1/4 tsp thyme
How to make Easy Egg Bake
- Heat stove to 325°F. Lightly oil quiche dish, 9×1 1/2 inches.
- Mix mushrooms, onion, rice as well as water within 3-quart soup pot. Warmth in order to boiling; decrease warmth. Cover and simmer about Twenty minutes, stirring from time to time, until rice is tender. Stir within broccoli and cottage cheese. Stir within leftover elements except 1/4 mug Cheddar cheese. Tea spoon in to quiche meal.
- Bake discovered Forty minutes. Spread with 1/4 mug Cheddar cheese. Bake Ten to fifteen minutes or even until middle is actually hot. Let stand Five moments before reducing.
Easy Egg Bake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 6 servings