- 1/3 cup olive or even vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- One and a half teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bag (10 ounces) mixed baby greens or Italian-blend salad greens
- 1/2 cup pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
How to make Easy Cranberry Salad
- In normal size bowl, defeat just about all Balsamic Vinaigrette ingredients along with cable whisk until sleek.
- In helping bowl, toss vinaigrette and all sorts of Salad elements right before helping.
Easy Cranberry Salad is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 6 servings