One and a half (16-oz.) pkg. dried out lentils
- Eight cups water
- 1 (28-oz.) can tomatoes, undrained, cut up
- One and a half cup chopped onions
- One and a half cup chopped carrots
- One and a half cup chopped celery
- One and a halfteaspoon ground black pepper
How to make Best Lentil Soup
- Wash as well as sort dried beans. In large saucepot or Dutch oven, mix all elements except cheese. Bring to the boil; decrease warmth. Cover; simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hrs or even until dried beans are sensitive and soups gets to desired width. Serve with cheese.
Best Lentil Soup is ready to serve.
1 hour 40 minutes