1 pound chorizo sausage, casing removed and crumbled or even One and a halfpound bulk chorizo sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- Three medium celery stalks, sliced (One 1/2 mugs)
- One and a half package (16 ounces) seasoned cornbread stuffing crumbs (Five 3/4 mugs)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon peppe
- Two cups Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-ounce carton)
- 1 1/2 mugs shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
How to make Easy Slow Cooker Stuffing with Chorizo
- Cook sausage, onion as well as celery within 10-inch skillet more than medium warmth Eight to ten minutes, mixing occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain.
- Place sausage combination, stuffing crumbs, butter, sage and pepper within 4- in order to 5-quart crock pot. Put broth over mixture; throw to combine. Include as well as prepare upon Reduced warmth setting 3 hours to three hours 30 minutes. Lightly mix within cheese as well as pecans.
- Serve stuffing, or even maintain warm in slow cooker as much as 1 hour. Or use this recipe to stuff North western Turkey a treadmill 12- in order to 14-pound poultry. Begin to see the Variation in Tips in the Kitchens.
Easy Slow Cooker Stuffing with Chorizo is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 3 hours 45 minutes
Servings: 16 servings