One tablespoons of salted butter
- One 1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- One mug nonfat milk
- One mug shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- zeal of 1/2 lemon (OPTIONAL)
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 1/2 lb pasta, cooked
- One Fourteen oz can diced tomatoes, drained
How to make Macaroni and Cheese with Tomatoes
- Melt the butter over medium warmth in a medium saucepan. Whisk within the flour and cook until this types a smooth paste (regarding One moment).
- Next, take within the milk. Cook for 3-4 minutes, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- Whisk in the cheddar cheese and lemon zest (in the event that using). Remove through heat as well as season with salt and pepper.
- In a sizable dish, mix the actual pasta and cheddar sauce. Stir nicely. Add the tomato plants within and stir well.
- Serve immediately.
Macaroni and Cheese with Tomatoes is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes