3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsps Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Basil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 Pounds Shrimp, peeled & deveined
How to make Tomato Basil Grilled Shrimp
- In a sizable dish, blend garlic, olive oil, tomato sauce and red wine vinegar. Season along with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper. Include shrimp to the dish, as well as mix until covered. Cover, as well as refrigerate for 30 minutes to at least one hour, mixing a couple of times.
- Preheat grill in order to moderate heat. Location shrimp on to skewers, piercing once near the tail and once close to the head. Discard marinade.
- Lightly oil barbeque grill grate. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for just two to 3 moments for each aspect, or even until opaque.
Tomato Basil Grilled Shrimp is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes