2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and lightly chopped
- sea salt as well as pepper
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken
How to make Marinated Grilled Chicken
- Whisk with each other the actual white wine vinegar, olive oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium dish. Set aside.
- Wash the chicken within cool water as well as pat dry. Cut into 1-inch-wide strips. Add to the marinade as well as allow sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Prepare your grill for grilling (if using gasoline, preheat it on it’s moderate setting).
- Grill the actual chicken till cooked through, flipping once.
Marinated Grilled Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour