One ring (1 pound) fully cooked kielbasa sausage
- 3 cups coleslaw mix (8 ounces)
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, reduce into 1 ” pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 3 tbsps water
How to make Kielbasa and Cabbage on the Grill
- Place sausage ring in square light weight aluminum foil pan, 8x8x2 inches. Mix coleslaw mix, bell pepper, celery seed, salt as well as pepper. Mound cabbage mixture in center of sausage diamond ring. Dot with margarine; sprinkle with water. Include with light weight aluminum foil, closing sides safely.
- Cover as well as grill skillet Four to five in . through medium coals 15 to 20 moments or even till clothes in crisp-tender and sausage is actually hot. Function sausage and clothes mixture upon bratwurst buttocks in the event that preferred.
Kielbasa and Cabbage on the Grill is ready to serve.