3 lbs chicken breasts (substitute)
- Honey Barbecue Sauce (below)
- 3- to three 1/2-pound cut-up broiler-fryer chicken
How to make Honey Barbecue Chicken
- Heat hot coals or gas grill. Help to make Honey Barbecue Sauce.
- Cover and barbeque grill chicken, skin sides up, Four to six in . through medium warmth Fifteen minutes. Turn chicken; clean with sauce.
- Cover and barbeque grill 20 in order to 40 minutes longer, turning from time to time as well as cleaning 2 or 3 occasions along with sauce, until fruit juice associated with chicken is no longer red when facilities associated with thickest items tend to be cut.
- Heat leftover sauce to boiling; boil 1 moment. Serve sauce along with chicken.
Honey Barbecue Chicken is ready to serve.