Green bell pepper, diced large
- Red bell pepper, diced large
- Zucchini, peeled as well as sliced
- Large green onion, sliced
- Grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- Fresh basil leaves, washed, patted dry as well as chopped
- Gorgonzola cheese, cubed
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Seasoned salt as well as pepper in order to taste
How to make Grilled Vegetables over Pasta
- Prepare vegetables (all kinds of peppers, zucchini, green let’s eat some onions, tomoatoes, as well as basil — as well as whatever other vegetables your loved ones likes) and put within an appropriately size plastic material food storage container along with tight-fitting lid.
- Drizzle vegetables mix liberally along with olive oil after which with balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt and pepper liberally over all.Location lid upon container as well as tremble in order to coat all vegetables along with spices. Allow stand Half an hour.
- Meanwhile, boil water for entree and cook based on package directions. Include and set aside. (Maintain warm.)
- Preheat propane gas grill as well as grill wok (steel container designed for barbecuing veggies). Add marinated vegetable combination, as well as barbeque grill upon medium-high till crisp-tender. (About 10 minutes.)
- Remove vegetables from grill right into a bowl. Add ice cubes associated with gorgonzola cheese and toss gently. Spoon vegetable-cheese blend over entree.
- Garnish along with freshly grated mozzarella dairy product outrageous.
Grilled Vegetables over Pasta is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes