1 large green bell pepper
- One little vidalia onion
- One tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb sweet Italian turkey sausage
- marinara sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Six Hoagie or even Club rolls
How to make Grilled Turkey Sausage and Peppers
- Seed the actual pepper after which cut in to strips. Peel off the onion, reduce in half after which cut in to strips. Arrange the veggies on a large piece of light weight aluminum aluminum foil. Snow with olive oil and sprinkle with salt as well as pepper. Collapse the edges of the aluminum foil upward, moving them together to form a covered box.
- Turn on the grill and hang in order to its moderate setting. Put the packet on the barbeque grill (absolutely no preheating needed). Prepare for 10 minutes.
- While the actual box is cooking, reduce the actual sausages length-wise into fifty percent, leaving the actual sections linked.
- Flip the packet and add the sausage towards the barbeque grill. Cook for another 7-10 minutes, turning the actual sausage as soon as, till prepared via. If preferred, grill the actual buttocks quickly in order to dark brown.
- Remove the meals in the barbeque grill as well as prepare the actual sandwiches. Location one sausage upon each move. Best with the grilled let’s eat some onions and all kinds of peppers (cautious starting the aluminum foil packet — it will be warm!). Then tea spoon just a little marinara sauce over. Complete with a spread associated with mozzarella cheese.
Grilled Turkey Sausage and Peppers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 sandwiches