- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped crystallized ginger
- One medium pineapple (Three pound)
- One tablespoon margarine or even butter, melted
- 6 maraschino cherries
How to make Grilled Pineapple Slices with Ginger Cream
- Heat gas or charcoal barbeque grill. In normal size bowl, mix all ginger cream ingredients. Cover as well as refrigerate till helping.
- Cut 1/2-inch slice off bottom and top associated with pineapple. Stop skin. Cut pineapple crosswise into 6 slices; eliminate “eyes” through slices. Snow both sides of pineapple pieces with margarine.
- Place pineapple slices on grill. Cover grill; cook over medium heat Ten to fifteen moments, turning as soon as, until hot and light brown. To serve, best pineapple along with ginger cream; garnish along with cherries.
Grilled Pineapple Slices with Ginger Cream is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 6 servings