4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (One 1/4 pounds)
- 8 roma (plum) tomatoes, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 4 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/4 mug basil pesto
How to make Grilled Pesto Chicken Packs
- Heat coals or even propane gas grill with regard to immediate heat. Location 1 chicken breast fifty percent, 2 sliced tomato plants and 1 chopped up zucchini on one side of four 18×12-inch linens of heavy-duty light weight aluminum aluminum foil. Tea spoon 1 tablespoon pesto more than chicken combination on each linen.
- Fold aluminum foil more than chicken and vegetables so edges meet. Seal edges, making tight 1/2-inch fold; collapse again. Permit room on attributes for circulation and expansion.
- Cover as well as barbeque grill packages 4 to 5 inches from moderate heat 20 to 25 minutes or until juice associated with chicken is not pink whenever facilities associated with thickest items are reduce. Location packages upon plates. Cut big X throughout surface of packet; fold back again aluminum foil.
Grilled Pesto Chicken Packs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 servings