3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- One clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound sirloin, reduce into 1
How to make Grilled Marinated Steak Skewers
- Whisk with each other the olive oil, pineapple juice, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and spice up in a tiny bowl.
- Combine the actual sirloin chunks as well as gravy inside a large, resealable bag. Seal and let marinate in the fridge with regard to 1-2 hrs.
- For roughly Half an hour before it’s time to cook, soak four wood skewers within drinking water.
- Preheat the actual grill upon it’s moderate setting. Right before cooking, remove the skewers from the drinking water as well as divide the beef equally among them.
- Cook the skewers on the barbeque grill, flipping as soon as, to desired doneness. (We typically do 5-6 moments upon both sides).
Grilled Marinated Steak Skewers is ready to serve.
rep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 25 minutes