1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Four halibut or tuna steaks, 1 ” thick (8 ounce each)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- One tablespoon grated lemon peel
How to make Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut Steaks
- Brush grill stand along with vegetable oil. Warmth hot coals or gas grill for direct heat. In short cup or plastic meal or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix lemon juice, One tablespoon oil, the actual salt, pepper and garlic. Add seafood; turn several times in order to coat along with gravy. Cover dish or close off bag as well as refrigerate Ten minutes.
- Remove use marinade; book marinade. Cover and grill seafood 4 to 6 inches from moderate warmth 10 to 15 minutes, turning as soon as and cleaning with marinade, till seafood flakes easily along with hand. Dispose of any leftover marinade.
- Sprinkle seafood with parsley as well as lemon peel.
Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut Steaks is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings