2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tilapia or cod fillets (10 oz)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (Six in .)
- 1 mug shredded lettuce
- 1/2 mug rinsed drained Progresso® black beans (from 15-oz can)
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded tomato
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream, in the event that desired
- 2 tablespoons cut fresh cilantro
How to make Grilled Fish Tacos
- In pint-size heavy-duty resealable food-storage plastic bag, blend lime juice, chili powder and cumin. Add seafood; seal tote. Change bag several times to coat seafood along with marinade. Refrigerate 15 to Half an hour.
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Carefully clean barbeque grill rack along with canola essential oil. Place fish upon barbeque grill more than moderate warmth. Cover grill; cook Four to six moments, turning following 2 minutes, till fish flakes easily along with fork.
- Cut seafood in to bite-size items. Divide seafood between tortillas; fill along with leftover ingredients.
Grilled Fish Tacos is ready to serve.
rep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes