1 lb company white fish fillets, such as sea bass, red snapper or even halibut
- One tbs olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin or chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 hammer toe tortillas (6 in .)
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Toppers (shredded lettuce, chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, chopped onion and chopped fresh cilant
- 1/2 cup chunky-style salsa
How to make Grilled Fish Tacos
- Heat gas or even charcoal barbeque grill. Clean fish with oil; spread along with cumin, salt and pepper.
- Carefully spray barbeque grill rack with cooking spray. Place fish upon barbeque grill. Include barbeque grill; prepare more than medium heat Five to seven moments, turning as soon as, until fish flakes easily with hand.
- Heat tortillas because aimed on package. Spread sour cream upon tortillas. Include fish, Toppers and salsa.
Grilled Fish Tacos is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 tacos