Two teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 mug lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive or canola oil
- Two tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 small jalapeño chile, seeded, finely chopped
- One clove garlic, finely chopped
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts (One 1/4 lb)
How to make Grilled Chile-Lime Chicken
- To make gravy, in shallow glass or even plastic meal, or even resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix just about all ingredients other than chicken.
- Between bits of plastic material cover or waxed paper, location every chicken breasts sleek aspect down; gently pound along with flat aspect associated with meat hammer or even moving pin until regarding 1/4 inch heavy. Add chicken to marinade; use coat. Include dish or even seal bag; refrigerate at least Half an hour however no more than 24 hours.
- Heat hot coals or even gas grill for immediate warmth. Eliminate chicken through marinade; discard marinade. Include as well as grill chicken more than medium heat 8 to 10 moments, switching as soon as, until juice of chicken is clear when middle associated with thickest part is cut (170°F).
Grilled Chile-Lime Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 4 servings