MARINADE As well as SAUCE
- 1/2 cup nonfat tomato French salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion (for example Vidalia®, Maui or even Texas Sweet)
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 2 little Italian plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- GRILLED CHICKEN As well as ONIONS
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 (1/4-inch heavy) slices sweet onion (for example Vidalia®, Maui or even Texas Sweet)
How to make Grilled Chicken with Sweet Onions
- In blender pot, mix all marinade as well as sauce ingredients; blend till pureed. Place 1/2 mug mixture in 1-quart resealable food storage plastic material bag; book leftover mixture in small saucepan for sauce. Add chicken breast halves to bag; close off bag and turn chicken to coat. Refrigerate 30 to An hour to marinate, switching as soon as.
- Heat grill. When ready to barbeque grill, eliminate chicken from marinade; book marinade. Place chicken as well as onion slices on gas grill over medium heat or upon grilling with charcoal barbeque grill Four to six inches from moderate coals. Clean onion slices along with reserved marinade. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or till chicken is fork-tender as well as juices run clear, switching once. Dispose of any remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, heat set aside sauce within soup pot more than low heat with regard to Three or four minutes, mixing from time to time. Function sauce along with chicken as well as onion slices.
Grilled Chicken with Sweet Onions is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes