Four lasagna noodles, cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- Three medium tomatoes, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 8 slices fresh mozzarella
How to make Grilled Caprese Lasagna
- For propane gas grills, warmth towards the greatest setting. With regard to grilling with charcoal gas grills, get the charcoal going and ready to cook.
- You will require four throw away small loaf pans. Within every pan, place 1 lasagna noodle along the length of the pan, with half of this hanging out within the edge.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon pesto onto the noodle, distributing away lightly. Best along with tomato slices, placed advantage in order to edge across the entire skillet. Best along with 1 slice mozzarella.
- Fold the actual lasagna noodle within the mozzarella. Tea spoon one tablespoon pesto more than, as well as distribute it. Top with more tomato slices and a slice of mozzarella.
- Repeat till all are made.
- Place the mini loaf cookware onto the warmed grill (direct warmth, for charcoal) and include with the grill lid. Cook for about 10 minutes, till hot as well as uptempo. The perimeters ought to be ever-so-slightly browned.
Grilled Caprese Lasagna is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes