4 small potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak or boneless, skinless chicken breasts, reduce into 1-inch pieces
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut in to 8 wedges
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free Caesar vinaigrette dressing
How to make Grilled Caesar Kabobs
- In medium soup pot, warmth Four mugs drinking water to a steam over high temperature. Add potatoes and cook Twenty minutes or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile heat coals or even gas grill with regard to direct heat.
- In big bowl, mix beef or chicken, potatoes, peppers, onion and pepper. Stir within dressing. At the same time thread beef as well as vegetables onto Four metal skewers. Put on barbeque grill rack. Cover as well as barbeque grill kabobs 4 to 6 inches through medium warmth, turning occasionally, 15 minutes for beef, Twenty five moments for chicken, or even until beef is not pink.
Grilled Caesar Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4 servings