- 12 low-fat flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chipotle chili pepper powder
- 1 cup thick as well as chunky cilantro salsa
- 1 1/4 to One 1/2 lb meat flank steak, trimmed of fat
- 1 sweet onion, reduce into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, reduce into 3/4-inch strips
- 1 medium yellow-colored bell pepper, reduce in to 3/4-inch strips
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Fat-free sour cream, if desired
- 3 tbsps finely chopped cilantro
- 1 can (11 oz) Green Giant® Niblets® whole kernel sweet hammer toe, drained
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 large tomato, chopped (regarding 1 mug)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, in the event that desired
How to make Easy Grilled Steak Fajitas
- 1Spray 3- to 4-quart slow cooker with cooking squirt. In cooker, mix salsa, garlic, chili pepper powder, salt and cumin.
- Cut meat into 3×1/2×1/2-inch strips; stir in to combination in oven.
- Cover; cook on Low warmth environment 6 to 7 hrs.
- Add onion as well as bell all kinds of peppers to meat within oven. Improve warmth setting in order to Higher. Include; prepare 30-45 moments lengthier or till veggies are crisp-tender. At the same time, within medium bowl, mix relish elements; set aside.
- To serve, wrap tortillas in damp microwavable sponges; heat within microwave upon High 1 moment to 1 minute 30 seconds or till comfortable. Tea spoon regarding 1/2 cup meat mixture down center of every comfortable tortilla; top along with relish as well as sour cream. Collapse 2 attributes associated with tortilla more than filling up toward center.
Easy Grilled Steak Fajitas is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 7 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 12 servings