Two cups shredded taco-flavored cheese
- 1 package (16 ounces) ready-to-serve original pizza crust (12 in order to 14 inches in diameter)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small jalapeño chili, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 cloves fresh garlic crushed
How to make Chicken Pizza on the Grill
- Heat coals or even gas grill with regard to direct heat.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly more than pizza crust. Top along with leftover ingredients.
- Cover as well as barbeque grill pizza 4 to 6 inches from medium warmth 8 to 10 moments or till crust is sharp and cheese is actually dissolved. (If crust cleveland browns too rapidly, place a piece of aluminum aluminum foil between crust and barbeque grill.)
Chicken Pizza on the Grill is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 servings