Eight (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- 1/4 mug finely chopped onion
- Two cloves garlic, finely chopped (One teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 mug olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- One package (1lb) boneless skinless chicken breasts, reduce in 32 (1-inch) pieces
- 1 red or even yellow bell pepper, reduce into 24 (1-inch) pieces
How to make Chicken Kabobs
- Soak the skewers in drinking water with regard to 30 minutes. Within shallow glass or plastic dish or even resealable food-storage plastic tote, blend onion, garlic, parsley, paprika, pepper flakes, cumin, salt, and a pair of tablespoons of the olive oil and lemon juice. Add chicken, turning to coat with marinade. Include dish or close off tote; refrigerate, turning chicken from time to time, a minimum of 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat gasoline or charcoal grill. Thread chicken as well as bell pepper pieces upon skewers.
- Place kabobs on barbeque grill more than moderate warmth. Cook 9 to Eleven moments, switching occasionally as well as brushing along with leftover 2 tbsps oil, till chicken is not pink within center.
Chicken Kabobs is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Servings: 8 appetizers