- 1 may (7 ounce) Green Giant® Niblets® whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 medium plum (Roma) tomato, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 halibut steaks (about Six ounce each)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
How to make Cajun Halibut
- Heat gas or charcoal barbeque grill. Within small bowl, blend relish ingredients; set aside.
- Brush halibut with Worcestershire sauce; spread with pepper as well as oregano.
- Place halibut upon barbeque grill over medium heat. Include grill; cook Ten to fifteen minutes, switching once or twice, till halibut flakes effortlessly along with hand. Function relish with fish.
Cajun Halibut is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 4 servings