One tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 salmon fillet (One lb)
- Chopped fresh chives, if desired
How to make Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon
- Heat gas or charcoal barbeque grill. In normal size bowl, blend just about all elements except salmon and chives. Spread over top of salmon.
- Place salmon, pores and skin side down, upon barbeque grill stand more than medium heat. Cover; prepare 10-14 minutes, with out turning, till seafood flakes easily along with hand. Garnish along with chives.
Brown Sugar Grilled Salmon is ready to serve.