2 slender eggplants, sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 sweet onion, roughly chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut into 1 ” pieces
- 2 big plum tomatoes, diced
- Three cloves garlic, minced
- 2 zucchini, sliced in to 1/4 inch slices
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- balsamic vinegar
How to make Grilled Ratatouille
- In a large bowl, stir with each other the eggplant, onion, red pepper, tomatoes, garlic, zucchini and basil. Snow with olive oil as well as salt and pepper well. Stir once again.
- Lay out a sizable sheet of aluminum foil and distribute the actual vegetable mixture within the middle. Top with a second sheet associated with light weight aluminum aluminum foil. Seal the edges firmly.
- Turn on your barbeque grill (in the event that utilizing a gas grill) and set in order to high temperature. Place the foil load up on direct heat and cook with regard to 35 minutes. If using a grilling with charcoal barbeque grill, cook longer to make sure that all the vegetables are sensitive.
- Transfer the actual veggies to a serving bowl as well as snow along with balsamic vinegar (just a couple of tbsps!). Stir well.
- Serve instantly.
Grilled Ratatouille is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes