- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Eight boneless skinless chicken bosoms
- 1/2 tsp sodium
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 containers (6 ounce every) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- One and a half cup sweet Marsala wine or Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 mug water
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
How to make Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala.
- Spray 4- in order to 5-quart slow cooker along with cooking spray. In oven, location garlic and oil. Sprinkle chicken along with salt and pepper; devote oven over garlic. Location mushrooms over chicken; pour wines over all.
- Cover; cook upon Reduced warmth setting 5 to 6 hrs.
- Remove chicken through oven; put on dish and cover to maintain warm. In normal size bowl, blend water and cornstarch until smooth; stir into liquid within cooker. Improve warmth setting in order to High; cover and cook regarding 10 minutes or till sauce is slightly thickened.
- Return chicken in order to oven. Include; cook upon High temperature setting Five minutes lengthier or even until chicken is hot.
5To serve, spoon mushroom mixture over chicken bosoms; spread along with parsley.
Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala is ready to serve.