- 1 avocado (young, fairly firm, with no brown spots in the flesh) shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey, unrefined cane sugar, or other sweetener shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional) shopping list
- 6 ice cubes shopping list
- additional milk as needed
Make Quick Avocado milkshake
- Put 1 cup milk in blender.
- Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Scoop flesh out of rind and put into blender.
- Add sweetener and vanilla extract, if desired.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and continue to blend until smooth and creamy, pouring in additional milk as needed to make the thickness you desire.
- Easiest to drink with a straw. This recipe serves 2, or 1 if you really like it 🙂