- 2 lb fresh lychee fruit, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a Blender,blend the lychee fruit.
- Add the sugar and orange juice and freeze according to the ice-cream maker’s instructions.
- Puree the raspberries in a blender.
- Strain into a small bowl through the fine-mesh strainer.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, make a pool of raspberry sauce on a small plate and add the lychee sherbet in the center.
- Lychee Sherbet is ready to serve.