- Milk – Quarter gallon.
- Sugar – 50 to 75 gms (depending on the required sweetness).
- Icecream – Any choice of Icecream (Vanilla, chocolate etc, the small packets what you get in the store).
- Malt (optional)- One Teaspoon.
How to make Icecream Milkshake
- In the blender add the milk,Three to four scoopes of Icecream and the sugar.
- Beat them well in the blender so the mixture is smooth and frothy.
- Serve it with ice cubes or as desired.
- Serves 4.
- Note: Sugar and Icecream can be added to the desired sweetness and the thickness of the Icecream Milkshake.