Honey Almond Milk Ingredients:
- ½ cup of Blanched Almonds (Baadaam)
- ¼ tsp. of Cardamom Powder (Pisi Ilaichi) or ½ tsp. of Vanilla
- Honey (Shehed) or Sugar (to taste)
- 2 cups of Whole Milk
How to make Honey Almond Milk:
- Add almonds and water in a blender or food processor fitted with the metal blade and process for 2-3 minutes or until the nuts are reduced to a fine puree.
- Add 2 cups of milk and further blend on low speed for about 15 seconds. Heat the milk blend to a boil.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer over a pan. Press out as much liquid as possible, then add the cardamom seeds. Stirring constantly, bring to a near boil over moderately high heat. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 2 minutes. Then add the sweetener and mix.