Green Tea Shake Ingredients:
1/2 liter water
- 10 ml Bancha green tea
- ice cubes
- 4 ripe apricots
- 1 lemon
- 10 ml powdered sugar
- 4 scoops vanilla ice
- 2 twigs lemon balm
How to make Green Tea Shake
- Bring the water to a boil and pour half over the green tea leaves. Let it steep for ninety seconds, then pour the first brew away.
- Let the second brew steep for three minutes and sieve it over two glasses in which you have placed ice cubes. Put metal spoons in the glasses to prevent them from cracking from the extreme change in temperature.
- Pour boiling water over the apricot, peel them, take out the stones, and cut them into thin slices.
- Squeeze the lemon and put the juice, the apricot pieces, and the powdered sugar into the mixture, then puree.
- Add the green tea drink and vanilla ice and beat the mixture until it is frothy. Immediately pour the shake into a tall glass and decorate it with a lemon balm twig.