- 1 cup black grapes washed & cleaned
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 250 ml. milk well chilled
- 2-3 scoops vanilla or black currant icecream (optional)
How to make Grape Milkshake
- Add 1/2 cup water to each, grapes and sugar, separately.
- Boil grapes for 3-4 minutes, or till soft. Cool.
- Boil sugar, water till a drop pressed between fingers feels sticky (1 thread consistency)
- Blend grapes till smooth, sieve.
- Add to sugar syrup, boil and simmer further for 5 minutes.
- Cool very well.
- Just before serving, blend grape concentrate and milk till frothy.
- Pour into transparent glasses.
- Top with a scoop of vanilla or black currant icecream if desired.
- Serve immediately.