Ginger Tea Recipe
Ginger Tea Ingredients:
- 4-6 thin slices raw ginger
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups water
- juice from 1/2 lime, or to taste
- 1-2 tbsp honey or agave nectar, or to taste
How to make Ginger Tea:
- Peel the ginger and slice thinly to maximize the surface area. This will help you make a very flavorful ginger tea.
- Boil the ginger in water for at least 10 minutes. For a stronger and tangier tea, allow to boil for 20 minutes or more, and use more slices of ginger.
- Remove from heat and add lime juice and honey (or agave nectar) to taste.
- The secret to making a really flavorful ginger tea is to use plenty of ginger – more than you think you will need – and also to add a bit of lime juice and honey to your ginger tea. You will also probably want to add more honey than you think you will need as well.
Tags Chai ginger tea