Frozen Iced Coffee Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup chilled coffee
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream (you can vary the flavors to create new drinks)
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
How to make Frozen Iced Coffee:
- Brew coffee the day before and place in a sealed container in refrigerator.
- Pour frozen blueberries into blender first. Add remaining ingredients and purée until smooth, no more than 90 seconds.
- Serve in a chilled glass with roasted coffee beans for garnish.