Cranberry Party Punch Ingredients
1 cup cranberries
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 4 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 4 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
How to make Cranberry Party Punch
- Using three 4-in. candy cane molds or shape of your choice, arrange cranberries and crushed ice alternately in a striped pattern. Add cold water to fill molds. Freeze for 2 hours. To unmold, wrap a hot damp cloth around the bottom of the mold; invert onto a baking sheet. In a punch bowl, combine the juices, sugar and extract; stir until sugar is dissolved. Add ginger ale. Place ice molds in bowl, rounded side up. Serve immediately.
- Cranberry Party Punch Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Ready In:20 Min