Home / Drink / Cran-Raspberry Fizz – Pampered Chef Recipe
Cran-Raspberry Fizz – Pampered Chef Recipe
Cran-Raspberry Fizz Ingredients:
- 4 limes, split
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen cranberry juice focus
- Three cups cold water
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet, softened
- Two liters (Eight mugs) chilled ginger ale
How to make Cran-Raspberry Fizz
- Slice a couple of the actual limes utilizing Ultimate Mandoline installed along with v-shaped edge; set aside. Put cranberry juice concentrate as well as drinking water into Family-Size Quick-Stir® Pitcher.
- Juice leftover limes in to glass pitcher using Citrus fruit Press. Scoop sorbet into glass pitcher using Ice Cream Dipper; dive to mix.
- Add ginger ale as well as lime pieces. Dive gently till nicely combined. Function over glaciers.
Pampered Chef, Cran-Raspberry Fizz is ready to serve.
Tags Chef Recipes cran-raspberry fizz Pampered Chef Recipes