Chilled Christmas Punch Ingredients
2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 4 cups cranberry-apple juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
How to make Chilled Christmas Punch
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar and cinnamon to a boil; stir until sugar is dissolved. Chill. Just before serving, combine the syrup mixture, juices and ginger ale in a punch bowl or large pitcher. Serve over ice.
- Chilled Christmas Punch Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Ready In:10 Min