Campfire S’Mores Latte Ingredients
1 liquid oz brewed espresso
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow ice cream topping (including Smucker’s®)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 2/3 mug milk
- 1/4 glass whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon graham cracker crumbs
- Pour coffee into a mug; blend in marshmallow topping, sugar, and cocoa powder right up until properly combined.
- Temperature milk in a saucepan above moderate-very low heat right up until softly cooking, 3 to a few minutes; remove from warmth and froth milk having a frothing wand or perhaps a whisk. Dump frothed milk around coffee combination. Best latte with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
Campfire S’Mores Latte recipe is ready to serve.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Ready in: 15 minutes
Yield: 1 latte