My husband taught me this menu. It's scrumptious. Put in a scoop of vanilla soft ice cream if you appreciate (never to the mixer, just on top).
Write a review
- 2 glasses milk
- 2 sizeable ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons slivered shelled pistachios
- 1 tablespoon sweetie
- Mix pistachios, milk and bananas and bee honey within a food processor right up until smooth and frothy, about 2 a few minutes
- Chill the bananas inside the fridge ahead of time.
- Add frozen banana in blender.
- Add all ingredients in blender and blend well.
- Once blended, pour in glass and serve.