1/2 mug amaretto
- 1/4 mug brandy
- Four teaspoons sugar, or to taste
- 3 mugs newly brewed strong coffee
- Gently syrupy whipped cream to taste
- Take: Gently done sliced walnuts
How to make Amaretto Coffee
- In each one of the four 8-ounce mugs combine 2 tablespoons from the amaretto,
One tablespoon from the brandy, and One tsp of the sugar, divide the actual coffee, heated if necessary, among the mugs, as well as stir the actual beverages before
sugar is dissolved. Best every drink with a speck from the whipped cream and
sprinkle the whipped cream with the almonds.
Amaretto Coffee is ready to serve.