Zeera Biscuits Recipe
Zeera Biscuits Ingredients:
- 2 cups of All-Purpose Flour (Maida)
- ¾ cup Cooking Oil
- ¼ cup Sugar (ground)
- 1 ½ tsp. Salt
- 2 tbsp. Cumin Seeds (Sufaid Zeera)
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
How to make Zeera Biscuits:
- Mix ground sugar and oil. Add one egg and mix well.
- Add plain flour, cumin seeds, salt, baking powder and mix well.
- Shape the biscuits with a biscuit maker or cookie cutter.
- Put on the greased baking sheets and bake at 180 C (350F) mark 4 for about 10-15 minutes or until light brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Tags biscuits zeera