White Chocolate Strawberry Trifle Ingredients:
Pound cake4 ounces
- 3 ounces white chocolate, shaved
- 3 / 4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 / 4 cup Granulated sugar
- 2 large Egg yolk
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 / 2 cup Whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon espresso, instant, dissolved
- 3 / 4 cup Strawberries, sliced, around
How to make White Chocolate Strawberry Trifle
- Combine sugar and egg yolk in a blender for one minute.
- After That Add vanilla and blend one minute.
- Then, add the cream cheese and blend Until smooth. Chill.
- Beat the whipping cream Until Stiff.
- Add the cream cheese mixture and chill. Slice cake Writing 1 x 3-inch strips and dip the strips in hot espresso.
- layer half the cake strips, white chocolate, strawberries and cream cheese mixture into a clear bowl.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and chill.
- White Chocolate Strawberry Trifle is ready to serve.