Walnut Chikoo Kheer Recipe
Walnut Chikoo Kheer Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Walnut Kernels (roasted)
- 3 ripe Chikoos (peeled and pureed)
- 4 cups Milk
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Rice (soaked)
How to make Walnut Chikoo Kheer:
- In a pan, take the milk and rice and cook on medium flame till done. Keep stirring to avoid the rice from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once the rice is soft and the milk has reduced, add sugar and stir again till the sugar melts.
- Add crushed walnuts and stir again.
- Remove from heat and pour it in a different bowl and allow it to cool.
- Add chikoo pulp to it and mix.
- Pour it in bowls and garnish with walnut kernels.
Tags Chikoo kheer walnut