- ¼ cup Berries (frozen)
- 1 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp Vegan Margarine
- 3 tbsp Soy Milk or Cream
- 8 oz Vanilla Soy Yoghurt (Curd)
- 1 tbsp Nuts (chopped)
How to make Vegan Yogurt Sundae:
- Take a microwave safe bowl and toss berries with sugar in it. Cook for 40 seconds in full power.
- Now take chocolate chips and margarine in a microwave bowl. Cook at 605 power for 45 seconds.
- Stir the melted chocolate and margarine into soy milk. Set it aside.
- Take a small bowl and pour soy yogurt and spoon the fruit on the top.
- Pour the chocolate sauce and sprinkle on with nuts.
- Serve the delicious vegan yogurt sundae.