- Eggs 4 only yokes
- Sugar 1 1/4 cup
- Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Fresh cream (whipped) 2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Yellow color 1 or 2 drops
how to make Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a medium pan, mix egg yokes, milk, sugar and corn flour.
- Cook the mixture on low heat, when it thickens, remove from heat.
- Make it cool, then add color and essence in it mix very well.
- Now fold the cream in that mixture pour it in an ice cream bowl and keep in freezer.
- When it crystallize, take out the bowl from freezer and beat again well, cover the bowl and then refreeze it.
- When sets well serve with chocolate sauce or orange sauce and dry fruits, fresh fruits or jelly, as you like.
Prep Time :10 Mins
Cook Time: 20 Mins
Serves: As desired